Do you like fireworks and parades? Check out these fun activities to celebrate Independence Day around our area!
- On June 30, Gaithersburg’s Summerfest will have live music, fireworks and a SummerGlo After Party.
- Live music and fireworks are the featured fun at Germantown Glory.
- Kensington’s annual Bike Parade starts at 10 a.m.
- Also in Kensington, the Mid County Sparkles fireworks show will launch after a 7:30 concert.
- Montgomery Village is hosting a 5K Race and fun run, a parade and family festivities.
- Poolesville’s 4th of July Family Fireworks event will include food trucks this year.
- Enjoy live music and fireworks at Rockville’s Mattie J. T. Stepanek Park.
- Takoma Park has a parade, live entertainment and fireworks.
- Frederick County
- Frederick’s annual 4th of July celebration in Baker Park includes fireworks.
- The Barracks Row/Capitol Hill parade begins at 8th and I Streets Southeast.
- The National Independence Day Parade travels along part of Constitution Avenue.
- The Palisades Parade is followed by a free picnic at the Palisades Rec Center.
- The National Mall fireworks show is scheduled to start at 9:09 p.m.
All events are free and scheduled to take place on July 4, unless otherwise noted. Most are also weather-dependent.
Please consider The Myers Team your resource for all things real estate. We have over 30 years of real estate experience, specializing in the Montgomery County area. If you are refinancing, want a recommendation, need a service provider or just have a home related question, please give me a call at 301-910-9910 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.