Eliminate the stress and mess of organizing your receipts. It's easy to snap
a quick photo of your receipts with your mobile device. Combine that with a snazzy app for managing expenses, and you just made your life a lot easier.
Whether you want something that scans and sorts receipts, exports data to Excel spreadsheets or automatically tracks your mileage, options abound. Here are four of the best expense-tracking apps.
- Automatically sorts expenses into deductible categories
- Keeps a real-time estimate of tax payments
- If using a dedicated business credit card, Deductr can link to the account and track expenses
- Uses your phone's GPS to track and sort mileage
- Captures and sorts expenses with very little user effort
- Offers an option to integrate bank and credit card accounts automatically
- Easily export docs and spreadsheets to Excel or Dropbox via the web portal
- Monthly plans start at $5 per month
- Auto-files and sorts data into searchable and customizable folders
- Extracts data from scanned and uploaded documents
- Automatically collects recurring expenses and includes an invoicing process
- Works with QuickBooks and Xero, minimizing data entry
- Monthly cost varies according to your plan
Please consider The Myers Team your resource for all things real estate. We have over 30 years of real estate experience, specializing in the Montgomery County area. If you are refinancing, want a recommendation, need a service provider or just have a home related question, please give me a call at 301-910-9910 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GPS functionality for tracking mileage
- Scans photo receipts and reconciles banking and checking accounts
- Keeps a running tally of deductible expenses
- Cost is only $100 annually