1. Voting boothSome red, white and blue paint and you're set to celebrate Halloween – and democracy. Add an Uncle Sam stars-and-stripes top hat and you're good to go.
2. A perfect pairBlack and white construction paper or paint can turn a couple of boxes into a pair of die, ideal for couples or siblings heading out for Halloween.
3. Get cornyDecorate a box as an old-school, red-and-white striped popcorn container and attach crumpled yellow tissue paper as the popcorn. Don't forget to make a corny crown.
4. Hit the block(s)Dressing as a family of Legos is easy using rectangular moving boxes, paint and paper cups for the knobs that stick out. Top it off with a small, matching box on your head.
5. RobotSilver spray paint can turn a cardboard box into a shiny metallic torso. Visit Home Depot for the silver accordion tubes that vent the air from clothes dryers to cover your arms and legs (or add extra appendages). Accessorize with tin foil.
6. Best vintageEnlarge a copy of your favorite boxed wine label and slap it on a moving box. You can even add a spout that dispenses real wine.
7. Real estate agentCut up a box to make a collection of "SOLD" signs, make sure your phone headset is securely fastened to respond to clients around the clock and you're ready to head out as a RE/MAX agent!
If you're looking for a real estate agent to help you buy or sell your home, it's easy to find one. Start here.
Please consider The Myers Team your resource for all things real estate. We have over 30 years of real estate experience, specializing in the Montgomery County area. If you are refinancing, want a recommendation, need a service provider or just have a home related question, please give me a call at 301-910-9910 or email me at email@example.com.